I’m back with my first pattern review of the year! It almost seems redundant seeing how many times this pattern has already been reviewed: the Named Inari. I’d already made the dress version and loved it, so when I had some leftover rayon from another project, I decided to sew the tee variation.
I was relieved when Gillian of Crafting a Rainbow announced it was time for the top 5 of 2017, as I’ve been hit by a virus that makes blogging new garments difficult. I have plenty of finished projects waiting to be photographed and blogged, but til then, here are my top 5 hits of 2017: Continue reading “Top 5 hits of 2017”
A few weeks back I bought this delish viscose jumpsuit at the op shop. I don’t know what I was thinking, really – I’m too tall for anything one-piece to fit me, and this was no exception. The jumpsuit gave me a mega-wedgie, front and back (you’re welcome for the visual), so I threw it in the donation pile.
In my summer planning post, I mentioned I had some stretch woven shirt fabric that I intended to make up into Burda Three Quarter Sleeve Blouse 06/2013 #119. Well, that post must have been great motivation, because I went on a Burda shirt muslin frenzy! As well as the three quarter sleeve blouse, I muslined a stack of other shirt patterns – one of which was this Burda Silk Blouse 04/2011 #105.